Overview01 Jan 2020 in: Getting Started
This installation manual was created to help you install cms pro on your site. The whole installation process can be divided into the following steps:
- Server/Client requirements
- Download the script
- Setup a MySQL database
- Upload the script to your server
- Make some pre-installation adjustments
- Run installation script
cms pro requires your web server to meet the following minimum system requirements:
- Linux/FreeBSD/Windows OS server platform
- Apache 2.0 or above (mod_rewrite module installed)
- MySQL 5.6 or above
- PHP 7.0 or above (INTL, GD lib, XML lib, FreeType installed)
LAMP is a recommended server configuration.
FM has user-friendly web interface so software requirement is pretty simple - you just need a modern browser.