Starting Discussions29 Jan 2020 in: Projects
Discussions allow everyone on the project to exchange ideas and give feedback. They let you leave comments, send replies from your FM or even make a task from a discussion.
Starting a Discussion
- Open the Discussions tab in a project.
- Click + New Discussion.
- Enter the name.
- Set the (optional) details:
- Description - tell others what this discussion is about.
- Attachments - add files to the task.
- Subscribers - choose who’ll be notified about new comments.
- Hidden from clients - if you don’t want your clients to see it.
- Click Create Discussion.
- Open a discussion.
- Enter a comment.
- Attach files (optional).
- Click Add Comment.
- Open a discussion to see or edit the details. Clicking on will let you:
- Move to project will move the discussion to another project.
- Move to Trash to remove it from the project.
- Convert to a Task and transfer all the comments.